This year, Summer Workshop will be held from 6th July, 2019 to 14th July, 2019.
The workshop includes Yoga, Mental Health Awareness, Western Music, Goalporia Lukogeet etc. Renowned artist like Pankaj Jyoti Baruah, Rupam Bhuyan Amitabh Baruah will mark their presence in the workshop. Mental Health Awareness programme will be organized under the guidance of Dr. Dipjyoti Bora.
The schedule to join our Summer Workshop are as follows: –
- 6th July – YOGA Session will be conducted.
- 6th July – Pankaj Jyoti Baruah will teach Mangalasar .
- 7th July – MBMMC in association with Make Revolution for Change Foundation is organizing a mental health awareness meet at 5 pm with Dr Dipjyoti Bora from Jorhat Medical College as the chief spokesperson.
- 8th and 9th July – Rupam Bhuyan will make us familiar with Bongeet.
- 10th and 11th July – Amitabh Baruah shall amaze us with Western music.
- 12th and 13th July – Arijit Roy and Anil Roy will teach Goalporia Lukogeet.
- 14th July – The worshop will be ended with a Closing Ceremony.
Mbmmc invites you to join the phenomenal workshop where you can experience well being by boosting up your energy both physically and mentally.